Agile enemy better than dumb friend
Posted by Ashish Bavishi on June 3, 2013
A very old proverb in Gujarati and many other language
મૂરખ મિત્ર કરતા ચાલાક દુશ્મન સારો !!!
Seen at many places…
IF we consider in politics
– The smart supporter is better than the crowd of dumb people (though it is proving wrong now a days)
In operations / business…..
– A team of dumb people does not generate result
– A team of dumb support guys can mishandle so nicely can put the entire company in jeopardy on regular basis
– A team of dumb sales people can easily make you miss the targets
– A lousy team of accountants without professional qualification can harm a company
– A smart player in cricket can easily make the team of 12 to loose the game
– A smart person at heading the committee can deny stepping down on the moral grounds
– A group of relatives without any affection or emotional value are as strangers as you find many people around you in the local fair
– A set of friends interested in partying only are similar to connection on the social media
Why not to have…
limited but the best ?
Small but significant ?
Less and challenging !
Quality and commanding !